PU Structural Reaction Injection Moulding (SRIM) uses a closed mould tool to create two-part PU products reinforced with glass fibre. The process can be used to for an infinite range of uses including automotive interior parts. We can supply these parts in their raw state, or integrate other materials into the PU, such as vinyl ‘skin’ for dashboards. We can also add moulded-in fixings, ribs and bosses, ensuring your part will fit with other components perfectly, without the need for secondary operations.
Our range includes:
- Thermally insulative solutions for refrigeration and vehicle applications
- Bootliners and bulkheads
- Door panels and instrument panels incorporating moulded in inserts and fixings
- Bumper solutions for low volume speciality vehicles
- Soft feel vehicle interiors
- Shower trays and cubicles.