Design and toolmaking
Our commitment to manufacturing excellence gives our customers a real guarantee of quality and on time delivery. On a practical level, our commitment takes the form of focused investment in leading edge manufacturing equipment, supported by a culture of continuous improvement. Most importantly, it is our experienced and highly qualified people that deliver excellence though providing an unrivalled technical resource, capable of delivering both low and medium volumes at high speed.
Our facility produces in excess of 1,000 different parts each month, in batch sizes that can vary from 10 to 1,000 units.
Our capability covers:
- Thermoforming with vacuum assist, capable of producing parts from the smallest component up to a maximum size of 3.1m x 2.5m with a 0.75m depth of draw
- Polyurethane moulding (with 200T clamp force) capable of producing parts up to a maximum size of 2.2m x 1.6m. These can be formed either:-
– with or without glass mat reinforcement,
– using polyurethane formulations of varying densities and physical characteristics
– a wide choice of surface finish options
– variety in mould fixings.
- 5 axis CNC trimming. On or off line programming ensuring repeatable accuracy to tight tolerances.